- On the occasion of the world disabilities day, cultural and painting competitions were organized.
- Children from Aruna Chetana participated in the 'mettilotasava' program at Tirupati, under the leadership of Sushilamma. They climbed 7000 steps doing 'kolata', and were highly appreciated.
- Children from Aruna Chetana demonstrated yoga, and performed dance and drama at the Seva International meeting held at Bangalore, during last week of December 2007.
- Women of all religions belonging to the self-help groups being run by Aruna Chetana, celebrated Makara Sankranti together.
- Smt. Prabhavati and party sang compositions of Annamacharya.
- Children from Vagdevi Vilas School presented a dance program in our school.
- A "parisara homa" was conducted by Smt. Prabha.
- The childen from our school celebrated raksha bandhan together with children from the Poornaprajna and M.L.A schools.
- Children from our school participated in the cultural acivities held by the kannada sangha of M.S. Ramaiah medical college.
In the year 2006, Aruna Chetana extended these services through peripheral centres at Kempapura Agrahara, Peenya, Tindlu, Dharithri - A residential Centre
Aruna Chetana provides technical support to the following centres in karnataka:Sirsi, Koppa, Gadag, Raichur, Gulbarga, Kaiwara
- Aruna Chetana plans to start similar centres at more locations.
"KNOW MY ABILITY-2015" - 30th Nov'2015
Inter School CULTURAL EVENTS for Special Children