A Medical camp was organized in which around 25 children were treated by doctors from NIMHANS.
- An assessment program was organized for children with speech disabilities. The group of doctors was led by Dr. Range Gowda.
- Dr. Ashwini conducted a training program on "specialbrush" for C.P children.They were also provided with free special brushes.
- Dr. Gautam gave a talk on community based rehabilitation.
- Seva Bharathi has started a special school in Gadag. Two teachers from there were trained at Aruna Chetana.
- Three of our teachers are being trained under the D.S.E.M.R course of K.P.A.MR.C. Two teachers are participating in a "care giver" course.
- Psychological assessment programs were conducted in four schools running under the outreach program.
- Personned from Nish institute provided speech training to the children.
- Five teachers attended 6 months course on behavioural modification, conducted by Srishti academy.
- Two teachers are participating in the one year diploma vocational training program being conducted by Ashalaya.
- A two day workshop on language and communication was organized, in which teachers from Aruna Chetana and the outreach schools participated. The workshop was conducted by Smt. Maitra Mahesh and Smt. Anjana from Chandrashekara Institute.
- We conducted a care giver training program for parents, in which 35 parents and our staff participated.
- Two teachers attended the "Infant stimulation workshop" at A.P.D.
- 37 teachers from our institutes participated in the Indian Academy of Cerebral Palsy (I.A.C.P) National conference held at the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
- Smt. Champa from our school participated in the Internatiional conference on psychology and mental health held at NIMHANS, Bangalore. The conference was attended by delegates from 25 countries.
- Ayammas of Vagdevi Vilas were trained in candle and phenyl making.